Hojsova Stráž

The original settlement, which is first mentioned in the 1614, originated in the iron ore mines. The settlement belonged to border guards on the site of the Royal Forest.

The Church of the Immaculate Conception of the Virgin Mary (1824-26) was the reconstruction of the original older chapel  from the years 1760 - 61. The altar is from the original chapel from the Dešenice master Jakub Brandt from 1762. The church serves worship services.

The village is an important tourist center. There are also ski lifts.